Simons WT - Gas / Diesel Steam Boilers
Simons WT Series are industrial steam boilers with steam capacities ranging from 1,564 kg / hr to 12,520 kg/hr.
The WT steam boilers are manufactured to Australian standards and are available on gas, oil, wood waste or coal fired configurations.
- Controls: The Control system is based on a modular format using separate modules for the boiler management covering both the feed- water and burner controls. The above provide an insight on the operation of the boiler including diagnostics for assistance with fault finding
- Burner: Uses a quality forced draft packaged burner of the fully modulating type. The burner being bolted to boiler combustion chamber access door.
- Feed Pumps: Fitted with quality Multistage Feedwater Pumps as standard equipment unless otherwise specified.
- Boiler Efficiency: The combustion efficiency will be a guaranteed 80% minimum with higher degrees of efficiency readily obtainable especially with the addition of a flue gas economisers.
- Simons WT Series unique design reduces maintenance costs
- Made of a robust fully welded single drum design that eliminates the need for personnel to enter the steam drum to expand tubes.
- The modular construction of the boiler has the advantage that many individual tube can be removed and replaced without disturbing adjacent boiler tubes in the tube nest
- Efficiency features: Modular control system covering both the feed-water and burner controls
- Simons WT Series are finished in attractive colorbond cladding that is easily removable for maintenance purposes
*Conditional upon feed-water quality requirements