Simons SB3S - Electric Steam Boiler
The Simons SB 3S steam boiler is widely accepted as the most preferred type of boiler to satisfy a demand for steam up to 67 kg/hr, where a simple, maintenance free and economical installation is required. All Simons Boilers are designed to Australian Standard No. 1228.
- Capacity :20 to 42 kilowatts (2 to 4.2 HP). 32 kg/h to 67 kg/h
- Electric elements: side entry individually flanged and bolted to provide quick and simple replacement at minimum cost.
- Fully packaged : with feed water pump mounted to boiler cabinet, all integrally piped and wired, pretested ready for connection to services.
- Restyled cabinets : with panels to provide ready access to all working components.
- Working pressures to 725kPa (10 5 P.S.I.G) Higher pressures available on request.
- Steam capacity ranges from 26.9 kg / hour to 56.1 kg / hour at 690 Kpa.
- No boiler attendant required.
- Simple to install, maintain and operate.
- Fully qualified after sales service.
- Compact design.
- Supported by a sales and service network throughout Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
- Hospital Sterilisers.
- Laundries & Dry Cleaners
- Industrial process heating.
- University research, teaching & development applications.
- Steam jacketed pans for heating food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical products.
- Humidification to air conditioning systems for humidity control.
- Steam injection to bakery and pastry ovens, dairies, tool steel, cable making.
- Horticultural soil sterilising.
- Steam rooms.
- Tyre retreading equipment.