Simons VS 300 - Electric Steam Boiler
Simons VS 300 electric steam boilers are manufactured and fully tested in our factory in Sydney. Our packaged automatic electric steam boilers are, and always will be normally available ex-stock. All Simons steam boilers are designed to Australian Standard No. A.S. 1228.
- Capacity – 10 to 80 kilowatts (1 to 8 hp). 15.9 kg/hr to 127.3 kg/hr
- Electric elements – side entry individually flanged and bolted to provide quick and simple replacement at a minimum cost.
- Fully packaged – with feed water pump mounted within boiler cabinet, all integrally piped and wired, pretested ready for connection to services
- Restyled cabinets – with hinged panels to provide ready access to all working components
- Working pressures to 725 kpa (105 p.s.i.g.) higher pressures available
- Approved to Australian, American, and British standards
- No boiler attendant required.
- Simple installation requires only connection of water and electricity.
- No flue – no fire – no risk of explosion – no fumes or smell
- Can be installed adjacent to steam appliance in workplace.
- Negligible heat generated to surrounding area.
- Simple to operate and maintain no sophisticated burner, ignition or draft controls.
- All spare parts available ex stock.
- Supported by a sales and service network throughout Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
- Hospital Sterilisers.
- Laundries & dry cleaners.
- Industrial process heating.
- Steam jacketed pans for heating food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical products.
- Humidification to air conditioning systems for humidity control.
- Steam injection to bakery and pastry ovens, dairies, tool steel, cable making.
- University research, teaching & development applications.
- Horticultural soil sterilising.
- Steam rooms.
- Tyre retreading equipment.