Simons SWT Unattended Gas Boiler
Highly efficient water-tube steam boiler with features and system options designed to meet client’s specification. The new three pass water tube design and the addition of a large heating surface allows the boiler to require less gas to run. By reducing the flue gas and capturing more heat the boiler design is now even more efficient with a lower gas consumption.
With steam capacities ranging from 92 to 1,956 kg/hr this boiler is available in natural gas, LPG or diesel firing configurations.
By reducing the flue gas and capturing more heat the boiler design is now even more efficient with a lower gas consumption.
- The steam chest is generous and ensures a high quality steam is delivered even under the most adverse operating conditions.
- The boiler is fitted with a quality forced draft burner and a feed-water pump, pre-wired, piped and factory tested prior to despatch
- Power requirements are based on a 240/1/50 HZ, single phase supply
- Gas connection size will be determined by the gas pressure available, to be confirmed at time of order.
- All the boilers below are rated at 10 bar, however are supplied set at 7 bar unless otherwise requested.
- Ease of operation: Designed for fully automatic operation and have minimal maintenance requirement
- Compact – Minimal space requirement
- No boiler tickets required: Designed to meet the most stringent requirements of the unattended boiler codes (* conditions apply depending on size of boiler).
- Highly efficient: operating can Simons Steam Boiler exceed 83% with a minimum of 80% is guaranteed.
- Quiet operation: Noise levels comply with EPA requirements with the steam boiler being the quietest of any production boiler available.
- Safety features: Fitted with safety features in excess of the requirements of the codes covering the boiler design.