Fresh on the back of our recent & highly successful Melbourne and Sydney seminars, Simons Boilers are coming to Canberra…..
We would like to invite you to a training session on the topic of Steam and Hot Water Boilers, where we will offer you informative tips that will assist you when designing, sizing and installing boilers. Refreshments will be served.
This session has been designed for technical sales professional, consultants and contractors, design engineers, estimators, project managers and facility managers.
- Determining the right boiler for the project
- Design principles
- Understanding industry standards
- Condensing vs non-condensing
- Installing the boiler correctly onsite
- Integrating the boiler into the building elements
- Tips – installation of boilers
Date – Thursday 24 November 2016 9 – 11am
Venue – Novotel Canberra, 65 Northbourne Avenue ACT 2600
For information or to register contact Toni on 02 8338 8660 or firstname.lastname@example.org