Simons SB2S - Electric Steam Boilers
All Simons Boilers are designed to Australian Standard No. 1228
The Simons SB 2S steam boiler is widely accepted as the most preferred type of boiler to satisfy a demand for steam up to 22.3 kg/hr, where a simple maintenance free and economical installation is required.
- Capacity: 3.6 TO 14 kW (0.36 to 1.4 HP).
- Electric elements: side entry individually flanged and bolted to provide quick and simple replacement at minimum cost.
- Fully packaged: with feed water pump mounted to boiler cabinet, all integrally piped and wired, pretested ready for connection to services.
- Restyled cabinets – with panels to provide ready access to all working components.
- Working pressures to 725kPa (10 5 P.S.I.G) Higher pressures available on request.
- Steam capacity ranges from 4.8 kg / hour to18.8 kg / hour at 690 Kpa.
- No boiler attendant required.
- Simple to install, maintain and operate.
- Fully qualified after sales service.
- Compact design.
- All Simons Boilers are designed to Australian Standard No. 1228.