ICI Caldaie REX - Hot Water Heater
ICI Caldaie REX hot water boiler is a three pass reverse flame wet back horizontal firetube boiler suitable for operation on either Gas or lights oil. The REX hot water boiler combines excellent reliability and durability with high thermal performance. Simons Boiler is one of Australia’s largest distributors of European hot water boilers.
REX steel boiler, employs a cylindrical concentric combustion chamberwith reverse flame, a blind furnace completely supported by a submerged nozzle projection welded into the rear tube plate facilitating a fully submersed wet back.
The boiler is designed to be used in systems with water temperature between 60 and 100 °C (safety thermostat set at 110 °C). 3 stars classification according to 92/42/EEC directive in compliance with 192/05 and 311/06 Legislation
Some of the product’s main features are related below:
– boiler body built from high quality steel, made from front tube sheet flanged to the combustion chamber using RSB procedures and from concave rear plate (rather than a flat surface for a better resistance internal pressure),
– cylindrical reverse flame combustion chamber, supported by a submerged nozzle; the flame is positioned centrally within the chamber, whilst the hot gases return to the front of the furnace forming a second pass within the furnace, with the hot gases being conveyed through the tube bundle to the rear smoke box
– EN10217-2 P235GH smoke tubes welded to tube plates, fitted with special helical turbolators
– the rear smoke box, manufactured from thermally insulated steel sheets, constructed in one piece that can be easily opened and that allows smoke tube inspections, fastened with bolts, equipped with chimney connection and cleaning door.
– boiler casing equipped with system and working device connections, all manufactured with approved welding procedures and qualified personnel.
– high density, glass wool mattress insulation, protected by easily removable, varnished steel panels.
– steel sheet, fiber-ceramic, thermal insulated, reversible front door, mounted on hinges, easily opened with equipped lever by drilled ferrules.
- Efficiency exceeding 90% Net and can operate as low as 50 C° return water temperature with a maximum temperature of 95 ° ( depending on the model)
- The burners come with BMS capability
- Hinged front door
- Industrial type coating with thick insulation and external protection in embossed aluminium. (REX 140 – 350 only)
- The control panel is standard with control thermostats
- Efficiency exceeding 90%.
- Long-lasting boilers
- High water volume
- Anti scale and anti condensate design
- Built with the highest precision to provide maximum reliability
- High performance steel fire tube with forced draft burner for return water temperature above 55 C°
- All Boilers carry the “CE” mark and have the following certifications:
- 90/396/CE GAS
- 92/42/CE Efficiency – 2 & 3 Star