ICI Caldaie REX F - High Efficiency Hot Water Heater
The REX F High Efficiency Hot Water Boiler is a three pass reverse flame wet back horizontal firetube boiler suitable for use on gaseous fuels only. Complete with an Australian supplied burner and AGA approved gas trains, REX F boilers combine excellent reliability, high thermal performance and durability.
REX F steel boiler, employs a cylindrical concentric combustion chamber with reverse flame, a blind furnace completely supported by a submerged nozzle projection welded into the rear tubeplate facilitating a fully submersed wet back. The boiler is designed to be used in systems with water temperature between 60 and 100 °C (safety thermostat set at 110 °C).
The Boiler body built from high quality steel, made from front tube sheet flanged to the combustion chamber using RSB procedures and from convcave rear plate
(rather than a flat surface for a better resistance internal pressure),
– cylindrical reverse flame combustion chamber, supported by a submerged nozzle;
the flame is positioned centrally within the chamber, whilst the hot gases return to the front of the furnace forming a second pass within the furnace, with the hot gases being conveyed through the tube bundle to the rear smoke box
– EN10217-2 P235GH smoke tubes welded into the front and rear tube plates incorporating internally finned extruded aluminum (Fin-e®), pressure-fitted to the rear part of the boiler tubes as to ensure full surface contact.
– the rear smoke box, manufactured from thermally insulated steel sheets, constructed in one piece that can be easily opened and that allows smoke tube inspections,
fastened with bolts, equipped with chimney connection and cleaning door.
– boiler casing equipped with system and working device connections, all manufactured with approved welding procedures and qualified personnel.
– high density, glass wool mattress insulation, protected by easily removable, varnished steel panels.
– steel sheet, fiber-ceramic, thermal insulated, reversible front door, mounted on hinges, easily opened with equipped lever by drilled ferrules.
- Higher efficiency than REX range thanks to the incorporation of special aluminium extrusion turbolators
- The REX F 140-350 boilers are lagged and clad with circular stucco aluminium casing which are fitted at the factory
- High performance steel fire tube with forced draft burner for return water temperature above 55 degrees Celsius
- Outer casing with high density insulation
- Cleaning tool
- Control panel complete with – 1 main switch, 2 boiler control thermostats, 1 safety limit thermostat – manual reset, 1 pump thermostat, 1 burner on/off switch, 1 pump on/off switch,1 boiler thermometer
- Efficiency exceeding 95%
- High energy performance, reducing environmental impact
- Long-lasting boilers
- 3 star generator with flame inversion furnace
- High water volume