Domina Iron 1000 - Steam Iron / Boiler Unit
Domina Steam Irons are ideal for use in laundries, retail stores, fashion houses and for the home.
- Electrical power supply: 230V 50HZ
- Boiler capacity: 2 liters
- Water level: 1,4 liters
- Average usage duration : 2hrs
- Iron resistance: 450W
- Boiler resistance: 700W
- Net weight: 7,5Kg
BASIC GUIDELINES: SIMONS DOMINA PORTABLE LIGHT DUTY IRONING UNIT
|1.4 litres clean tap water (warm to hot should be used). Check level using dip stick provided.|
|WARM UP TIME||Approx. 10 minutes.|
|RUN TIME||Approx. 1.5 to 3 hours, depending on operator’s use of steam button.|
|RECOMMENDED||IT IS RECOMMENDED THE UNIT IS CHECKED AND REFILLED APPROX. EVERY 1½ HOURS OF USE.|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES||Iron rest (mat) & cable stand.|
- To refill. Turn boiler switch off and turn off at power socket. Remove plug from power supply. Drain all the steam via the iron microswitch (steam button). Slowly open water filler cap and refill with approx. 1.4 litres of warm to hot water (use dip stick). Replace filler cap, plug in power supply and switch on.
Allow the boiler to cool down for five minutes before refilling.
- Normal usage. The iron temperature knob should be set between positions 2 and 3. This setting is suitable for most types of cloth, both normal and synthetic. A Teflon shoe is available as an accessory for delicate synthetics and woollens.
- Maintenance. The unit needs weekly cleaning to remove dirty water deposits. When temperature reaches warm to hot, unplug from power point and drain, fill boiler with fresh water, shake and pour out. Repeat two to three times until most deposits have been removed.
- Power Requirement. 10A Socket Outlet.
- High output steam generator with stainless steel boiler and professional iron .
- High standard quality components and minimum maintenance.
- Approved by Workcover & electricity authorities
(*Sorry no related products for this product)
(*Sorry no related project for this product)
In the News ...
(*Sorry no related news for this product)