Simons Green Energy were engaged to provide an in-depth feasibility study to assess the suitability of Greenham installing a mixed fuel cogeneration System on their site in Tongala. The system needed to make good financial sense as well as offer environmental benefits.
Simons were subsequently appointed the project and provided the client an end-to-end solution from initial design to project completion.
- Design and specifications
- Project Management including quoting and ordering
- Regulatory Approvals – Liaising and approvals which is a time consuming and difficult task
- Installation on site – project managing any external contractors on site
- Commissioning and trouble shooting
- Monitoring of equipment
- Preventative maintenance and breakdowns