Simons Gas Boiler
The Simons Gas – Diesel series are highly efficient water-tube steam boilers with features and system options designed to meet the client’s specification. With steam capacities ranging from 92 to 1,956 kg/hr, available in natural gas, LPG or diesel firing configurations.
- Simons Gas Diesel Series 60 kW – 1250 kW
- Ease of operation: Designed for fully automatic operation and have minimal maintenance requirement
- Compact – Minimal space requirement
- No boiler tickets required: Designed to meet the most stringent requirements of the unattended boiler codes (* conditions apply depending on size of boiler).
- Highly efficient: operating can Simons Steam Boiler exceed 83% with a minimum of 80% is guaranteed.
- Quiet operation: Noise levels comply with EPA requirements with the steam boiler being the quietest of any production boiler available.
- Safety features: Fitted with safety features in excess of the requirements of the codes covering the boiler design.
- The Simons steam boilers are a full 3 pass natural circulation watertube steam boiler designed on a vertical format using 3 inch watertubes in the boiler’s construction which we expand and weld into the top and bottom headers.
- The steam chest is generous and ensures a high quality steam is delivered even under the most adverse operating conditions.
- The boiler is fitted with a quality forced draft burner and a feed-water pump, pre-wired, piped and factory tested prior to despatch.
- Power requirements are based on a 240/1/50 HZ, single phase supply.
- Gas connection size will be determined by the gas pressure available, to be confirmed at time of order.
- All the boilers below are rated at 10 bar, however are supplied set at 7 bar unless otherwise requested.