ICI Caldaie STELT – Condensing Hot Water Boiler
STELT is a high efficiency condensing boiler. This three pass reverse flame wet back horizontal firetube boiler is suitable for use on gaseous fuels. With maximum efficiency of 107%, the STELT condensing hot water boiler complies with European standards.
- 75 kW – 320 kW STELT Condensing boilers for single or modular use
- Maximun efficiency of 107%
- Compact dimensions.
- Fully manufactured from titanium stainless steel AISI 316 Ti.
- Can be easily used on the traditional heating circuits -radiators, heating fan coils, and more- increasing the efficiency up to 107%.
- High water content
- Twin water return
- STELT features a large cylindrical stainless steel AISI 316 Ti reverse flame furnace capable of resisting acid condensate corrosion.
- Supplied with a burner mounting plate, that can be matched with pressure jet burners for gaseous fuels use.
- The stainless steel flue passages, around the furnace, have a particular inner corrugated shape capable of increasing the heat exchange surface, increasing turbulence and thermal exchange to allow adequate drainage of condensate droplets.