Trevil Faber - Steam Iron Unit
Professional mini boiler with iron, with manual refill. The boiler provides approximately 5 hrs of non-stop operation.
The temperature of steam is precisely controlled by means of pressure switches. The amount of steam to the iron can be adjusted.
The boiler is equipped with a double thermostat protection and safety valve. The iron is protected by a thermal fuse to prevent overheating. Stainless steel boiler and stainless heating elements provide lifelong operation in total safety.
The boiler runs on regular tap water (not softened). Self-cleaning heating elements are not damaged by limescale and require little maintenance in time. The whole appliance only requires 1500 W. High output steam generator with stainless steel boiler and professional iron .
Ideal for use in Laundries, Retail Stores, Fashion Houses and for the home.
SIMONS FABER MEDIUM DUTY IRONING UNIT
- Boiler Capacity – 5 litres clean tap water (warm to hot should be used)
- Warm up time – is approx 15 minutes
- Maintenance. The unit needs weekly cleaning to remove dirty water deposits. When hot, unplug from power point, fill boiler with fresh water, drain into the plastic container underneath. Repeat with warm water two to three times until most deposits have been removed
- Power Requirement. 10A Socket Outlet.
It is recommended this info sheet is kept near the unit as a quick reference guide for the operator.
- Electrical Power Supply: 230V 50Hz 10 amp (power point required)
- Boiler Capacity: 5L
- Steam Pressure: 250kPa
- Iron Heating Element: 800W
- Boiler Heating Element: 1400W
- Net Weight: 15kg
- Size: 32 x 48 x 50cm