DESIGNING AND SPECIFYING
STEAM AND HOT WATER BOILERS
We would like to invite you to our factory on Wednesday 19 October 2016 for a training session on the topic of Steam and Hot Water Boilers/Heaters. Our team of engineers will offer you informative tips that will assist you when designing, specifying, installing and maintaining steam and hot water boilers/heaters.
The session has been designed for technical sales professionals, consultants and contractors, design engineers, estimators, project managers and facilities.
A product demonstration will allow you learn more about the equipment and their capabilities.
- Determining the right boiler for the project
- Design principles
- Understanding industry standards
- Condensing vs non-condensing
- Installing the boiler correctly onsite
- Integrating the boiler into the building elements
- Tips – installation of boilers
Wednesday 19 October 2016 at 9.30am
RSVP’s ARE ESSENTIAL
(Note: Registration is Free)
For information or registration
|Simons Boilers have been manufacturing boilers since 1932 and|
are experts in the field of steam and hot water.
Sign-up to our Newsletter
- Unit 1, 33 Maddox Street,
Alexandria NSW 2015
- +61 2 8338 8660
- +61 2 8338 8661
- 34 Strong Avenue,
Thomastown VIC 3074
- +61 3 9462 6700
- +61 3 9462-6711