DESIGNING AND SPECIFYING
STEAM AND HOT WATER BOILERS
We would like to invite you to a training session on the topic of Steam and Hot Water Boilers. We will offer you informative tips that will assist you when designing, sizing and installing boilers.
This session has been designed for technical sales professionals, consultants and contractors, design engineers, estimators, project managers and facility managers.
Lunch will be served
- Determining the right boiler for the project
- Design principles
- Understanding industry standards
- Condensing vs non-condensing
- Installing the boiler correctly onsite
- Integrating the boiler into the building elements
- Tips – installation of boilers
Thursday 28 July 2016 at 12pm
RSVP’s ARE ESSENTIAL
please register your interest
by 22 July 2016.
(Note: Registration is Free)
For information or registration
|Simons Boilers have been manufacturing boilers since 1932 and|
are experts in the field of steam and hot water.
– Now with an office in Perth to support the WA market –
Sign-up to our Newsletter
- Unit 1, 33 Maddox Street,
Alexandria NSW 2015
- +61 2 8338 8660
- +61 2 8338 8661
- 34 Strong Avenue,
Thomastown VIC 3074
- +61 3 9462 6700
- +61 3 9462-6711