Vapac VapaNet LE – Humidifier
The VapaNet Water Level Control is engineered to maintain proper humidification, where a brief delay in response is acceptable, as the system adjusts to changing humidification demands
- Designed with user interaction in mind.
- It is easy to gain instant information about the performance of the humidifier.
- Commissioning: The humidifier is factory set to perform at optimum levels.
- Capacity 5 – 110 Kg/hr steam generation.
- LE 60 +: Have two cylinders
- Humidity Control: ± 10%
- It incorporates an intelligent combination of feeding, boiling and draining to minimise wastage of water and energy.
- Water Level control technology gives a performance turndown of between 20% and 100% of designated unit performance.
- The LE model can be configured as an On / Off device and used as a slave in a larger system, or as a proportional control device in stand-alone application
- Steam Boilers
- Standard Hot Water Boilers
- High Efficiency Condensing Hot Water Boilers
- Ancillary Products
- Cogeneration – CHP
- Absorption Chillers – Trigeneration
- Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Steam Humidifiers
- Expansion Tanks
- Pressing Machinery
- Gas & Electric steam boilers Hire
- Product Enquiry