Vapac Minivap – Humidifier
Vapac is an electrode steam humidifier designed to provide dry / sterile steam for humidification. The Minivap provides the humidity essential to a healthy environment and for maintaining the correct conditions for people, furniture and equipment. Minivap humidifier is Ideal for light commercial applications and be used alongside all heating systems to maintain the required humidity levels during winter
- 2 Kg/h & 4 Kg/h.
- Designed to meet the particular requirements of a small commercial premises and can be used alongside all heating systems to maintain the required humidity levels during winter.
- Ideal for light commercial applications
- Easy to use: controlled by a simple three position on / off / drain switch.
- Easy to maintain: The disposable cylinder can be changed in minutes
- Powerful VOS-6 operating system which automatically manages the water feed and drain cycles, while at the same time adapting to changes in water conditions within the cylinder.
- Pump drainage as opposed to the more commonly used solenoid valve.
- Disposable and cleanable cylinders manufactured from recyclable materials
- Low voltage control circuit operated at 24 Volts AC.
- Casing: Manufactured from zinc coated steel.The electrical section is fully enclosed and slides out for easy access.
- Steam Boilers
- Standard Hot Water Boilers
- High Efficiency Condensing Hot Water Boilers
- Ancillary Products
- Cogeneration – CHP
- Absorption Chillers – Trigeneration
- Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Steam Humidifiers
- Expansion Tanks
- Pressing Machinery
- Gas & Electric steam boilers Hire
- Product Enquiry