Simons SB 3S – Electric Steam Boilers
All Simons Boilers are designed to Australian Standard No. 1228.
The Simons SB 3s steam boiler is widely accepted as the most preferred type of boiler to satisfy a demand for steam up to 67 kg/hr, where a simple, maintenance free and economical installation is required.
Simons SB 3S 20 kW – 30 kW
- Steam capacity ranges from 26.9 kg / hour to 56.1 kg / hour at 690 Kpa.
- No boiler attendant required.
- Simple to install, maintain and operate.
- Fully qualified after sales service.
- Compact design.
- Supported by a sales and service network throughout Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
- Capacity :20 to 42 kilowatts (2 to 4.2 HP). 32 kg/h to 67 kg/h
- Electric elements: side entry individually flanged and bolted to provide quick and simple replacement at minimum cost.
- Fully packaged : with feed water pump mounted to boiler cabinet, all integrally piped and wired, pretested ready for connection to services.
- Restyled cabinets : with panels to provide ready access to all working components.
- Working pressures to 725kPa (10 5 P.S.I.G) Higher pressures available on request.
- Hospital Sterilisers.
- Laundries & Dry Cleaners
- Industrial process heating.
- University research, teaching & development applications.
- Steam jacketed pans for heating food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical products.
- Humidification to air conditioning systems for humidity control.
- Steam injection to bakery and pastry ovens, dairies, tool steel, cable making.
- Horticultural soil sterilising.
- Steam rooms.
- Tyre retreading equipment.
- Steam Boilers
- Standard Hot Water Boilers
- High Efficiency Condensing Hot Water Boilers
- Ancillary Products
- Cogeneration – CHP
- Absorption Chillers – Trigeneration
- Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Steam Humidifiers
- Expansion Tanks
- Pressing Machinery
- Gas & Electric steam boilers Hire
- Product Enquiry