ICI Caldaie REX F – High Efficiency Hot Water Boiler
ICI Caldaie hot water boilers are designed to provide energy efficiency, environmental sustainability and cost savings for the user. Simons Boiler Co can supply, install, commission and maintain the REX and REX F hot water boilers range Australia wide.
The REX F High Efficiency Hot Water Boiler is a three pass reverse flame wet back horizontal firetube boiler suitable for use on gaseous fuels only. Complete with Australian supplied burners and AGA approved gas trains, REX F boilers combine excellent reliability, high thermal performance and durability.
REX F boiler adopts the Fin- ® system patented by ICI Caldaie, which increases the boiler efficiency up to the 3 stars level according to European standards minimising its environmental impact.
- REX F 70 kW – 1300 kW
- REX F 1400 kW – 3500 kW
- Boiler efficiency exceeding 95%
- High energy performance, reducing environmental impact
- Long-lasting boilers
- 3 star generator with flame inversion furnace
- High water volume
- Higher efficiency than REX range thanks to the incorporation of special aluminium extrusion turbolators
- The REX F 140-350 boilers are lagged and clad with circular stucco aluminium casing which are fitted at the factory
- High performance steel fire tube with forced draft burner for return water temperature above 55 degrees Celsius
- Commercial buildings
- Hotels & Resorts
- Government buildings
- Racecourse facilities
- Commercial and Industrial applications